Quorum Meeting Notes - November 2023
Aer served as the proxy for Hammond.
Ma'Toes served as the proxy for Cryosin and Moltenfury.
- Citizenship Approvals.
Angie, Berimei, Jordhun, Martin Looter Kang, and Nav were approved for citizenship.
- Guild Wide Statistics - October.
Saucy presented the October guild wide statistics.
- Alternate Characters and Peg Com Citizens Rule.
Aer proposed the below rule, and the Quorum approved it.
When a citizen has an Alt in an official game we cover, and the alternate is not a member of the official game guild, the following shall apply.
1) The citizen when on leave may not use the alternate in any manner that is in violation of our leave requirement.
2) Failure to comply with the rule may result in removal from the guild via purge, or cause, and will result in retroactive removal of leave.
- December Quorum Meeting Date.
Due to scheduling conflicts the Quorum voted to move the December meeting to December 9th.
- Questions/Comments from Membership.
No questions or comments from membership.
- GC Reviews.
We discussed the GC reviews and reviewed Aer as the GC of FF14 and also as the SC.