As per rule 6-SC-2 a suspension may be imposed by the SC in accordance with Peg Com rules. A suspension may be imposed under the following conditions:
• The member has violated Pegasus Command rules
• The member has shown a disregard for the Pegasus Command Community
• The member has exhibited disrupted behavior in group settings (either voice or text chat)
1. A member can be suspended without warning or notice, no warning is required. After a suspension is issued the reasons and duration of the suspension must be communicated to the member within 24 hours unless the member leaves the guild. Such suspensions only cover participation in games under the Supreme Commander’s jurisdiction.
2. A Game Commander has the right to issue a suspension, but if such a suspension is issued, the Game Commander will need to contact the Supreme Commander for review.
3. Duration of a suspension will be determined by the office of the supreme commander based on the gravity of the situation.
4. Any suspension issued by the Office of the President will be reciprocated by the Office of the Supreme Commander.
5. A suspension issued by the Office of the Supreme Commander can be appealed per rule 6-SC-2 to Quorum.
Supreme Commander Pegasus Command