As required under 5-PR-2 of our rules the following suspension system is created:
1. Members can be suspended without warning or notice beforehand, no prior warning is required. After a suspension is issued, the reasons and duration of such a suspension must be provided the member within 24 hours from the suspension, unless the member leaves the guild. Such suspensions only cover non official game guild events and areas of the site and communication server.
2. All officers of the OOTP, such as PegCom DnD DMs and PegCom Karaoke Hosts may issue suspensions under this order.
3. If a suspension is issued by an officer of the Office of the President, the member should contact the President for review. The President may remove such a suspension at their discretion. When such a review is requested the President must inform the member of why it was not lifted, should the suspension be upheld.
4. If the President issues the suspension a request for review should be made the the Quorum via the Chair of the Quorum.
5. All members shall be notified of their rights to review along with the reasons for the suspension.
6. Any suspension will be forward to the office of the Supreme Commander as soon as possible after it is issued to allow review and possible imposition of a SC suspension as well from Official Game Events.
7. Suspensions may be for any time period from 1 hour to up to 31 days.
8. Suspensions are not to be issued lightly, and should only be used when the rule violation behavior is so extreme as to prevent others from enjoyment of the activity, so egregious it would merit removal from the guild, or results from a failure to comply with a request from the officer to end the conduct.
9. Abuse of the order may result in rules violation, removal from office, and/or the guild.
22 AUG 21