At my request and with approval from our Quorum, Pegasus Command is setting up a Constitutional Committee to draft a constitution that enshrines our traditions and ideals as a community. I am chairing this group, and it will be made of 12 Peg Com Citizens. I have picked 9 at this point and wanted to open up the process for the remaining 3 to volunteers.
This will not be a huge time commitment but it is very important work. I hope to finish the project and have a constitution ready for the Quorum to review by end of February. No meeting will last more then 1 hour, without full consent of all there.
Here is what I am looking for:
1. You want to put your mark on what Peg Com is.
2. You believe in fairness and in treating others with respect no matter who they are.
3. You want systems that function for the members, and want members to come first.
4. You do not over promise and underperform, you will do what you say.
5. You will be on a mic.
6. You can listen and will be thoughtful during the process.
What I do not care about:
1. How long you have been in Peg Com, all that matters is you are on this list: HERE
2. How many games, what games, how good at a game, blah blah you may or may not be.
3. How old you are.
4. If you can write well or not, you won't have to write it, lol.
5. That you would if you had time, please spare me, if you do not have time its cool. I do not need to know it.
6. If you have been an officer, elected or not ect in Peg Com. I do not care, it does not matter.
If you want me to consider you, post your name below or message me on the site or discord. Thanks, we are nothing without our members and this is a major deal and worth being part of. Deadline is 24 JAN 21.
20 JAN 21