It is so order, that the following regulations on use of the guild bank are now in place:
Purpose: The guild bank is to help members share items with other members as donations to aid our membership to become stronger and/or to enjoy the game more. It also has important functions to hold items for Cyrodill Actions. It is not, however, additional storage for our members. It is also not unlimited in space. As such, some guidance as to what can be put in the bank is reasonable and necessary.
1. Gear items of less than blue quality, unless they have the training trait, should not be placed in the guild bank.
2. Items that are intricate can be placed in the guild bank, but the number of such items will be capped at 35. Any intricate items over the cap will be removed and sold with the gold deposited into the guild gold bank. Try not to pass this limit, but members will not be warned, if it does happen without a pattern.
3. Items with a market value over 1,000 Gold should not be placed in the guild bank, but sold in the guild store. This may seem odd, but the guild does get a cut of anything sold in the store and this helps the guild more as a group than giving away high value items.
4. These regulations do not apply to trades between members.
5. If items are removed from the guild bank for violation by command, they will be sold as per these rules, with the proceeds being donated back to the guild gold bank.
6. Abuse of the guild bank privilege will result in a warning on the first offense, on the second access to the bank will be removed for 90 days. Third, may result in sanctions up to removal from the guild.
7. If you disagree with a warning or item removal, you do have recourse. First, is to contact the ESO Guild Bank Officer, if they do not resolve the issue, you than may contact the ESO Game Commander. If still unhappy with the result you may contact the Guild Supreme Commander. Lastly, if you do not agree with the Supreme Commander decision you may petition the Peg Com Court for redress.