I want to thank all the members that came to the ESO Guild meeting, great turn out and the questions and input were all very helpful.
This is for a reminder, and to members that were unable to make the meeting:
Our Phase 1 Trade/Store Plan will be as follows:
1. We will be changing permissions in game so all current members will be able to use guild officer chat. In game permissions will also be worked on for guild store access.
2. The Peg Com ESO Guild membership will be capped at 100 members, this does not count alt toons, of which a member can have as many as they like,
3. Kajh'oot (Khoot) is promoted to the Rank of Barron and will be the lead on all trade/store/bank issues and questions.
4. We will move forward with a pilot program of invite to the guild players from ESO solely to create a market for our Guild Store. These players will not be Peg Com or Guild members proper and will only have in game permissions to buy from the store and type in what is called guild chat. They will not be invited to discord or the site. This will be limited to an additional max of 100 players, during the pilot run.
5. We will be reaching out for players to fill market roles soon, while building supply is first priority.
6. Any member wishing to sell on our Guild Store please let me or Khoot know, we will be working on pricing and what items as well.
The point of all this is to work toward the hiring of a guild trader who is world facing for our wares. This will allow the building of our market at little cost. As always we will never charge members dues for anything in Peg Com and this does not change that or any of our other operations. We will be spending the better part of February rolling this process out.
If you have any questions, let me know.