Purpose: To allow GCs to create specific roster purge requirements for members and citizens which benefit the their overall game guild. In order to allow Pegasus Command to serve its members better and ensure guild operations remain efficient and fun.
As such the following powers are given to GCs:
1. To make specific requirements for their game which members and citizens must comply with to avoid being removed from the game roster.
2. To have requirements other Official Games do not.
3. To use member or citizen activity in official game subgroups as part of retention on rosters, such as PvP teams.
Specific Requirements for these special rules:
1. These rules may be more stringent than other rules by the Office of the President on member purges, but must not conflict with Peg Com Rules or Traditions.
2. They must be in writing in the form of a GC General Order and posted on our site and discord no less than 30 days before they can become effective. Modifications or new rules must go though the same process.
3. The rules must apply equally to all members of the games guild Peg Com Citizen or member.
4. Rules that apply to subgroups only must apply equally to all members or Peg Com Citizens of that group and not conflict with a general rule, but may add more requirements.
5. Have some way to provide a written or verbal warning to a member that is in violation of a rule and is subject to removal, when this is practical.
6. Allow for appeal of rule violations to the Office of the President when requested.
Sounds reasonable to me :) There are no special purge rules I would set forth specifically for Neverwinter right now and don't ever foresee there being a need for that, but it is nice to have the option for some time down the road should space and/or contribution requirements demand it.