It is so ordered that in compliance with Rule 1, Gen Peg Com Membership Rules, a wavier from the age of 18 requirement may be given when all the following conditions are met:
1. The person is 16 years of age or older.
2. The age of the person is in compliance with the game they play per its TOS.
3. They have agreed that they understand this is an adult guild and bad language, mature conversations ect are going to be allowed. And this is no issue for them or parents.
4. They have shown compliance with guild site sign up and discord joining.
5. They were not known to be under 18 before the recruiting process began.
If all the above are met the SC, any GC, or Peg Com Recruiter MAY* waive the requirement. If it is, this must be noted on their guild application as a note and a PM sent to all their GCs notifying them know someone has been admitted under waiver.
* Do note the may, you do not have to do it even if all conditions are met, use your best judgment.
19 MAY 19