Purpose: To create a standing way of scheduling events and activities in Pegasus Command.
In order to fulfill this purpose, the following rules and guidelines are established:
1. The site calendar is the only source for what is and is not scheduled for all purposes of Pegasus Command activities.
2. The Office of the Supreme Commander and Game Commanders will only put items on the site calendar in time slots for the next month. So, in each month by the end of that month the next month calendar is full. Up to 4 weeks ahead may be scheduled at a time, and no more.
3. All Mondays are set aside for Guild Wide Presidential Events. This time belongs to the Office of the President and the Office of Supreme Commander will keep it always clear of ops and events. Game Commanders should use this time as Admin or for recruiting ect. No organized in game official activities are to be held.
4. All Saturdays outside Quorum meetings, and STO Ops are to be held open for special events for the Office of the President and Office of the Supreme Commander. Subject to the following rules. A. No Ops/Event/CC may be scheduled to end later than 5 mins before a Peg Com Quorum Meeting nor to start sooner than two hours after the start time for such a meeting. B. No Op/Event/CC may end later than 5 mins before the Peg Com STO Op, nor sooner than 1 hour after the start of that Op. C. No Game Commander nor the Supreme Commander will set an event/op/cc in the hours between 9 PM and 11 PM Eastern time. These times on Saturday are set aside for the Office of the President. Should a Supreme Commander or Game Commander wish to use this time block, consent of the President is required.
5. No Commander's Call (CCs)may be held 20 mins prior to the start time of any scheduled OP on the guild calendar and in addition may not start until 20 mins after the stated OPs start time. As such 40 mins of time is blacked out for CCs around each scheduled OP. This does not apply to scheduling of OPs on the calendar but only to CCs.
6. Ops/events may overlap with other guild games. When scheduling an op/event the item shall not be of the same type of content. This means ops for lower levs do not overlap, ect. When games pull significantly from another game this overlap must be discussed. By significantly pull it is meant that either it impairs the formation of a game team or group to complete content, or the op/event is impairing a member(s) ability to enjoy being part of Pegasus Command to their detriment and a Game Commander feels discussion is needed to ease to issue. With our in-game events the issue is do they pull from other games significantly. Events that are Head of State, or Office of the President sanctioned and held inside an official game should not be overlapped without the holder of that offices consent if it is expected to be guild wide.
7. These rules may be modified only with the agreement of the Supreme Commander.
5 FEB 23