It is so ordered that this general order will supplement the Recruiting Procedures currently utilized.
First Contact with an Applicant:
• When an applicant enters discord, it is ideal for the person actively recruiting them to make first contact. This is not always possible, especially when there is a delay by the recruit in applying for membership.
• If you are actively working with an applicant and for some reason it is taking longer than an hour, post a message in the recruiting channel that you are working with the applicant.
• In the event that an applicant joins the Pegasus Command Discord Server and there is no obvious correlation to an application pending on the guild website and if applicant is not tagged withing 1 hour of joining the server, any recruiter can ask the applicant which game they will be playing with us to direct to the right recruiting group. Please check the Recruiting Channel to make sure that the applicant is not already in contact with a recruiter.
• When it is ascertained which game should be notified, the first contact recruiter will post a message in the Recruiting Channel that the applicant was contacted and note as well as @mention the game for which the person is applying.
• The person making first contact will notify the applicant that a recruiter from the game will be reaching out to them to set them up as soon as one is available.
• A recruiter from the specific game will reply to the discord message when they have initiated a follow up message to the recruit in order to let the rest of the recruiters know that the applicant has been messaged.
• Only a recruiter with in-game recruiting permissions in that specific game should reach out to a recruit to follow up unless there are extenuating circumstances in which case the Supreme Commander will intervene.
• Only one recruiter should reach out to an applicant, this general order is designed to keep multiple messages from going out to one applicant repeating the same information or questions.
• The follow up recruiter should see the applicant through to the end of the process or notify the game commander or supreme commander if there are issues in doing so. If the recruit does not complete an application on the site, they will be removed from discord.
Do Not –
• Do not process a recruit for a game in which you do not have recruiting permissions.
• Do not private message a recruiter from a game to relay information about the situation – this leads to breakdown of communication and the possibility of multiple messages being sent to the same applicant by several recruiters. Utilize the recruiting channel as noted.
• Do not make first contact if an application correlating to the time and / or name is present on the site and it is not for the game in which you have recruiting permissions. This is the responsibility of that specific game’s recruiters. All Applications must be processed within 24 hours of submission.
• Do not contact the applicant immediately after they join the server unless you are the recruiter actively engaged with the applicant. Only contact the applicant if they are not tagged within one hour and there is no communication regarding the applicant in the recruiting channel.