Pursuant to 5-PR-4, I do hereby delegate the following authority to the Pegasus Command Judicial System:
The Court may issue stays on General Orders, and other commands of the Supreme Commander, Game Commander, or any other officer serving under the pleasure of the Supreme Commander.
1. Such stays may only issue upon a majority vote of the Court, a formal hearing is not required.
2. Stays may be requested by parties to an action, or issued upon the Court's own motion. This is not a separate action and can only be issued for cases pending before the Court.
3. Stays are subject to appeal to the Quorum.
4. A stay can only be used when necessary to preserve the status quo, and where damage may occur if such status is not preserved until full hearing of the matter is had.
5. Damage does not have to be individual, and can be to the guild in some fashion.
6. Stays can be for any reasonable duration.
7. The Court may make additional rules as needed to execute this power, such rules will be submitted to this Office for approval.
8. No more than 3 such stays may be enforce at a time.
2 APR 20