It is hereby ordered that the following rules will be used concerning Peg Com Friend status in the Guild Discord:
Purpose: Peg Com Friends fall into two categories, 1) They have some formal business or purpose in the guild discord that merits them remaining long term. 2) They have been invited by a member for a specific limited purpose such as grouping up in a game to do some map ects. or to check the guild out for possible membership.
1. Any member my invite someone to our discord, they will need to notify command or a recruiter to get this person tagged properly. The member that invites them is responsible to make sure this is completed. The person tagging the guest must post this in the games chat channel for which they have been invited and tag the President and Game Commander for that game.
2. All Peg Com Friends are subject to our communication rules, and have no other rights or appeals.
3. A person not tagged or unannounced on our discord are to be contacted by the President or other command staff and asked if they want to join a game with us. If no response in a reasonable time is given, they are to be kicked.
4. To be a category 1 Peg Com Friend their status must be approved by the Office of the President. Requests will only be allowed from members of the command staff, Q, or Judges. If another member wants this status for a person they have invited, they must get commands approval first to ask for them.
5. Category 1 status will only be given to persons such as other guild leaders or command staff in other guilds, game developers, other reasons where it is both equitable and reasonable to grant such status.
6. All non Cat 1 Peg Com friends will be kicked and may be banned from the guild discord during each purge.
29 JUL 19
Rev1 15 FEB 20
Rev2 23 AUG 21