It is so ordered, per Rule 1(F), Peg Com Guild Rules Office of the President, the following procedures are to be followed in all Peg Com recruiting.
1. Only authorized Peg Com Recruiters should invite members to the guild that are unknown to a member. Contact a member of command or a Peg Com Recruiter for such invites.
2. There are to be no blind invites in any guild game for new members.
3. All members must be 18 years of age, someone 16 or older can have an exception but this should be rare.
4. All members must join our guild discord, and guild website before an invite to join the in game guild is made.
5. After an in game guild invite is accepted by a member that has completed 4 above; these steps should be completed:
a. In game name, discord name, and site name recorded on that months game recruitment thread.
b. An announcement in discord in general chat that welcomes the new member and informs them who their Game Commander will be. More than one new member and Game Commander can be mentioned if needed at a time.
6. All new members should be told when the next official game op will take place and invited to attend.
7. All new members, if possible, should be further informed about our 30 day requirement for Ops. Also their game status should be discussed to see if any help can be provided or what can be in the future and/or pass them off to another member to do so.
8. The immediate goal after recruitment of a member should be to work on integration and any questions they may have about the guild and/or game.
9. Engage them and get others to do so as early as possible.
10. Very soon after recruitment (2-3 days) the recruiter should follow up with the new member about status and make sure they have had contact with their Game Commander. If there has been no contact with their Game Commander, they should be asked to message them. Also inform the Supreme Commander that no Game Commander contact has been made.
19 APR 19