In consultation with both our PCSC and the Office of the President the following basic rules shall apply to all giveaways in Pegasus Command:
1. Any member may sponsor a giveaway to members, subject to these rules.
2. All giveaways must have approval of either a Game Commander, the Supreme Commander or President.
3. All giveaway sponsors insure that the items to be given away are available at the time the giveaway is announced.
4. All giveaways must be either to the benefit of Peg Com as a whole, one of its game guilds, or recognized groups.
5. All giveaways must be open and transparent, have clear rules on how to win the giveaway, must be open to all members, all members of a game guild, or all members of a recognized group in Peg Com.
6. A recognized group in Peg Com is any team, unit, game guild, the over all guild, or other organization which is formed under Peg Com Rules, by order of the President, Supreme Commander, or any Game Commander.
7. No giveaway can require, in order to win or take part, that a member divulge any personal information.
8. Violations of these rules should be submitted to the Officer who approved the giveaway. Further appeal must go to the Supreme Commander first if the giveaway was approved by a Game Commander. Appeal of a decision of the Supreme Commander or President must proceed to the Peg Com Court. Sanctions may be imposed up to a recommendation of removal from the guild for violation of this order.
23 JUN 19