Here's my current T-14 Tyrant build.
Archelon T7 Federation Guard Frigate
- Auxiliary generator
- Catalyst injector
- Rain Season: I've not used this before, but like the shield regeneration and the 13K boost to shields if an ally is destroyed within 3,000 meters.
- Conformist Booster: Good shield resist in a crowd.
- Shield splitter
- Asynchronous shield generator
- Crystal plates: Good hull resists in a crowd.
- Armor plate
- Infrared scanner
- Mines or missiles of some sort.
- Energy converter
- Liquid metal injector: Large hull heal over time.
- Emergency shield boost: Large shield heal over time.
Build based on resist and regen. The Rain Season and Asynchronous Shield Generator combined with the Emergency Shield Boost can really keep the shields charged while the Conformist Booster is increasing the shield resist. Should the shields get knocked down, I use the Liquid Metal Injector to give a slow/steady hull regen combined with the Crystal Plates increasing the hull resist. Add the Pulsar and Energy Converter resist to the above and it makes for a pretty tough ship. I will continue to mess around with it, but like what I've seen so far.
just fyi the site has photo hosting here for members: http://www.pegasuscommand.com/gallery/gallery.php?gid=557369