It is so ordered that non-official in game groups/squads will follow the following rules:
Non-official in game groups/squads are a great way to get to know your fellow members. It is a good way to do more specific in game tasks, and to just have fun. While we have Official OPs and game events they are not the end all be all of our game play. Peg Com wants to encourage members to form such groups in game all the time. It also is a great way for members to get noticed for opportunities in Guild Advancement and help others know who you are, should you ever want to run for an office. You also get to practice the skills you would need as a Game Commander or member of a game chain of command. Remember our purpose is to have game communities that are organized to maximize the amount of fun members can have in our games. As always, We are nothing without our members!.
1. Non-official in game groups/squads or the like (group) means, any group started by any member in an official game or game listed in our discord.
2. Official in game group means, any group started by a Peg Com Command Staff Member at any time. This also includes groups started by in game chain of command members, in their official capacities. These types of groups should normally be posted on the guild calendar.
3. A proper non-official group can not be taken over by any Member of Command or any other member, without the consent of the groups lead.
4. When making an in game group the following must be observed:
A. The group can not conflict with any Official Event or Group in the game it is being had in. Without the approval of that games Game Commander.
B. Before the group starts, announce it in game and on our discord in the game room set for the game the group will be in. If this is not done Command Members will see the group as not protected by these rules, depending on the circumstances it could be grounds for other discipline up to requests for removal from Peg Com.
C. If there is room in the group for other players, and a Peg Com member asks to join the group they have priority pick up. Pick up is first come for serve. If you have others playing that are not Peg Com members that is fine and they do not have to be kicked for room. That said, if a Peg Com member asks for pick up at the same time or before a non-member they get the pick up.
5. These non-official groups do not count toward member 30 day OP attendance requirements.
6. Do not worry if your group conflicts with another games Official Events. That said, don't use such groups as a way to intentionally harm or troll another Official Game.
7. All other Peg Com rules are in effect in such a group, be mindful, and make sure other group members know what the groups purpose is. Be it resourcing, just fun, pvp, ect... This purpose should be listed in the group announcement.
11 APR 19