Pegasus Command started a tradition on our old game BSGO with Peg Com Cup. It is our guild sponsored, game wide, PvP tournament. As we progress in the game we will open the Peg Com Cup up to more end game ships, but we can't atm so keep this in mind. It will be a double elimination, best of 5 in 1 v 1 matches. Each match will need be videoed to be place on this thread so we can see your work! Prizes will be a 20 USD steam card to the winner in each class sent to you via email or discord direct message, this Peg Com Cup will cover 3 ship classes. Now for the rules.
1. All matches will take place as custom battles, both pilots must agree on the map used, and all settings.
2. The winner of a match is the pilot with the most kills at the end of the match. The pts, or who wins the map don't matter, its the kills baby!
3. As you see in 2 while beacons do not matter in the wins, you can use them tactically to make a match shorter, so they do have a purpose.
4. All matches are 1 v 1.
5. Only tier 9 or less ships can be use, and alien ships are out for this contest.
6. Ships set up and gear are anything allowed by the game.
7. The ships must be either a fighter, frigate, or Interceptor.
8. Any complaints need to be made to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I do not take part in the tournament for this reason.
9. If you are unhappy with any outcome on a complaint you can appeal to our guild Judicial System found at pegasuscommand.com
10. Pilots can enter only one account, and only one ship per class. So you can take part in and maybe win all three.
Deadline to enter is 31 MAR 19 at 8pm Eastern time.
Enter by posting on this thread. After that date I will post brackets matching pilots here. I will set dates for the matches to be completed. Failure to complete a match without notice will result in a lose. Also if pilots matched have an issue with recording let me know and we can do it for you.
Remember to have fun!